Fantastic ambience is ensured by an interesting play of light, as well as a fruity scent. Light and thunderstorm effects, as well as warm tropical rain additionally provide a realistic, natural shower experience.
The "?tropica" experience shower is equipped via the function panel in such a way that 3 different shower variants are made possible. Recommended here is the add-on sound module, which makes the shower adventure seem even more realistic.
Selectable automatic programs are:
- Program 1: tropical rain. Scented warm tropical rain with thick, soft drops pattering down. Birdsong, as well as a pleasant reddish room light provide the perfect feel-good mood.
- Program 2: Fog shower. The fog shower pampers the body with cold, refreshing fog rain and a bluish illumination. The sound of the sea can be heard in the distance through the sound module.
- Program 3: tropical Storm in the steps: cold waterfall, cold waterfall with warm tropical rain, cold waterfall.
The effect is supported by the sound of the sea, an automatic color change and a fruity fragrance
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- 2 x inlet with pre-filter and ball valve ms ½" IG
- thermomic jrg ½" with check valves
- 2 x outlet with solenoid valve ½" (1 x hot/1 x cold) and screw fitting ½"
- Drain for the line to the scented rain nozzle
- Dosing pump with fragrance reservoir and empty message
- Dosing valve for injecting the fragrance into the line
- Pipe isolator according to din en 1717
- Microprocessor control eds1 in housing
- Completely piped and pre-wired on mounting plate pp gray
- Electrical connection 230 v/ac 50 hz
- Connected load 100 W
- Water inlet 2 x ½" IT
- Size w 75 cm x h 75 cm x d 20 cm
- Weight approx. 15 kg
- technical room/cabinet for installation of the control panel
- Socket 230 V
- Water connection cold ½"
- Water connection warm ½"
- required pressure at the transfer point:
- 3 bar flow pressure
- Water quantity max.: approx. 47 l/min when using
- 2 rain-/2 fog nozzles
- Piping to the nozzles
- Drain/Gully in the technical room