Fantastic ambience is ensured by an interesting play of light, as well as a fruity scent. Light and thunderstorm effects, as well as cold mist additionally provide a realistic, natural shower experience.
The "Niagara Rain" experience shower (SeD1-3K) is equipped with a function panel that allows the user to choose between 4 different shower variants. Recommended here is the add-on sound module, which makes the shower adventure seem even more realistic.
Selectable automatic programs are:
- Program 1: tropical rain. A warm tropical rain with thick, soft drops falls on the shower user. A pleasant reddish room light creates the perfect feel-good atmosphere. The sound of the sea can be heard in the distance via the sound module.
- Program 2: Fog shower. The fog shower pampers with cold, refreshing fog rain and a bluish illumination. The sound of a mountain stream can be heard through the sound module.
- Program 3: Drizzle shower. The drizzle shower provides an incomparable feel-good experience. The effect is supported by a light change, as well as pleasant birdsong in the background, which also provides the ideal relaxation.
- Program 4: Niagara Rain. The program "Niagara Rain" works with a combination of tropical rain, consisting of thick and soft drops that rain down on the affected person, and attached side showers which, together with the chirping of birds, provide a pleasant massage.
SCOPE OF SUPPLY
- 2 x inlet with pre-filter and ball valve ms ¾" IT
- thermomic jrg ¾" with check valves
- 2 x outlets with solenoid valve ½" (1 x hot/1 x cold) and screw fitting ½"
- 1 x outlet with solenoid valve ¾" (warm) and screw connection ¾"
- Microprocessor control eds1 in housing
- Completely piped and pre-wired on mounting plate pp gray
Electrical connection 230 v/ac 50 hz
Connected load 100 W
Water inlet 2 x ¾" IT
Size w 50 cm x h 65 cm x d 20 cm
Weight approx. 8 kg
- technical room/cabinet for installation of the control panel
- Socket 230 V
- water connection cold ¾"
- water connection hot ¾"
- required pressure at the transfer point: 3 bar flow pressure
- max. water flow: approx. 70 l/min when using 2 rain/2 mist nozzles and 6 WDt side showers
- Piping to the nozzles