Fantastic ambience is ensured by an interesting play of light, as well as a fruity scent. Light and thunderstorm effects, as well as cold mist additionally provide a realistic, natural shower experience.
The experience shower ?Niagara Rain" (SeD1-2K) is equipped via the function panel in such a way that 3 different shower variants are made possible for the person concerned. Recommended here is the add-on sound module, which makes the shower adventure seem even more realistic.
Selectable automatic programs are:
- Program 1: Tropical rain. A warm tropical rain with thick, soft drops pelts down on the person taking a shower. A pleasant reddish room light creates the perfect feel-good mood. The sound of the sea can be heard in the distance via the sound module.
- Program 2: Fog shower. The fog shower pampers with cold, refreshing fog rain and bluish lighting. The sound of a mountain stream can be heard through the sound module.
- Program 3: Niagara Rain. The "Niagara Rain" program works with a combination of tropical rain, consisting of thick and soft drops that rain down on the affected person, and attached side showers which, together with birdsong, provide a pleasant massage.
Scope of delivery
- 2 x inlet with pre-filter and ball valve ms 1/2" ig
- Thermostatic mixer jrg 1/2" with check valves
- 2 x outlets with solenoid valve 1/2" and union 1/2"
- Microprocessor control eds1 in housing
- Completely piped and pre-wired on mounting plate pp grey
- Electrical connection 230v/ac 50 Hz
- Connected load 100 W
- Water inlet 2 x 1/2" ig
- Size (WxHxD): 50x65x20 cm
- Weight approx. 7 kg
- Technical room/cabinet for installation of the control panel
- Socket 230 V
- Water connection cold ½"
- Water connection warm ½"
- Required pressure at the transfer point:
- 3 bar flow pressure
- Water quantity max.: approx. 50 l/min when using
- 2 rain and 2 fog nozzles
- Piping to the nozzles